Stream Academy Awards 2013 Live Online Watch Oscars HD
Los Angeles: The red carpet has been rolled out, the actors are all dressed in their prettiest/handsome-est best and the paparazzi are all clickety-click... Hollywood's biggest night, the 85th Academy Awards - the Oscar Awards 2013 - is finally here!
This year, like every year, sees the best of the industry being honoured with the gold statuette. While Steven Spielberg's ‘Lincoln' is the film that has bagged the maximum number of nominations this time - a whopping 12 - Ang Lee's ‘Life of Pi' is close to it with a nomination count of 11.
Watch Academy Awards 2013 Online
Watch Academy Awards 2013 Online Live Stream
Academy Awards 2013 Online Live Stream
Academy Awards 2013 Live Stream
Watch Oscars Awards 2013 Online
Watch Oscars Awards 2013 Online Live Stream
Oscars Awards 2013 Online Live Stream
Oscars Awards 2013 Live Stream
And the Oscar goes to...
- Jennifer Lawrence invites Adele on stage. 'Skyfall' in the amazing singer's amazing voice.
- Best Film Editing - William Goldenberg for 'Argo'.
- Sandra Bullock to present the next set of awards.
- "Someday in the not too distant future, the misfortunes of our times will only be found in stories." ~ Anne Hathaway's Oscar speech.
- Best Actress in a Supporting Role - Anne Hathaway for 'Les Miserables'.
- The legendary Christopher Plummer to present the next award.
- Best Sound Editing - A tie between Paul N.J. Ottosson for 'Zero Dark Thirty' and Per Hallberg and Karen Baker Landers for 'Skyfall. Mark Wahlberg and well... Ted present the awards!
- Best Sound Mixing - 'Les Misérables' - Andy Nelson, Mark Paterson and Simon Hayes.
- The cast of 'Les Miserables' present a musical performance on the stage.
- Best Foreign Language Film - 'Amour' - Austria.
- Jennifer Garner and Jessica Chastain are to present the next.
- Best Documentary - Feature - 'Searching for Sugar Man'.
- Ben Affleck to present the next set of awards.
- Liam Neeson on the stage now; introduces three films nominated in the Best Films category - 'Argo', 'Lincoln' and 'Zero Dark Thirty'.
- Best Documentary - Short Subject - 'Inocente'.
- Best Short Film - Live Action - Shawn Christensen for 'Curfew'.
- Shirley Bassy brings back memories of Sean Connery-esque James Bond.
- A look at the sights, sounds and the music of the past five decades of 007 - James Bond.
- The exquisite Halle Berry on stage now - Fifty Years of Bond!
- Best Make-Up and Hair Styling - Lisa Westcott and Julie Dartnell for 'Les Misérables'.
- Best Costume Design - Jacqueline Durran for Anna Karenina.
- Jennifer Aniston and Channing Tatum to present the next set of awards.
- Best Visual Effects - 'Life of Pi' - Bill Westenhofer, Guillaume Rocheron, Erik-Jan De Boer and Donald R. Elliott. Second award.
- Best Cinematography - Claudio Miranda for 'Life of Pi'. 'Life of Pi' bags its first award!
- Best Animated Feature Film - 'Brave', directed by Mark Andrews and Brenda Chapman.
- The award for the Best Short Film - Animated - John Kahrs for 'Paperman'.
- First up, the award for the Best Supporting Actor. Octavia Spencer presents the award to Christoph Waltz for 'Django Unchained'.
- A lot of music at the Oscars this year.
- Daniel Radcliffe and Joseph Gordon-Levitt join Seth MacFarlane on the stage now.
- Channing Tatum and Charlize Theron on the stage now. They perform on 'Just the way you look tonight'.
- MacFarlane pulls Ben Affleck's leg!
- A lot of films, music in films and a lot more - Oscars 2013!
- Seth MacFarlane cracks a joke on stage!
- And it begins!
- We're just a short while away from Hollywood's biggest night...
- Renee Zellweger in a gold gown on the red carpet!
- Daniel Day-Lewis on the red carpet now. Day-Lewis has been nominated in the Best Actor category for 'Lincoln'. The film is the most-nominated one this year - 12 nominations!
- Anne Hathaway in Prada - "Business in front, party in the back!"; clad in Tiffany accessories. The way this woman wears her short hair is absolutely admirable!
- George Clooney, with girlfriend Stacy Kiebler, looks superb... He's growing younger with every passing day! This year, Clooney has won himself his eighth Oscar nomination - a feat achieved only by Walt Disney so far.
- Adele might as well take away an award for being one of the best dressed on the red carpet - in a 15 kilo dress! The singer has been nominated in the Original Song category for her 'Skyfall' number.
- Halle Berry looks fabulous in a Versace - as a 'Bond Girl'!
- Jennifer Garner's Gucci outfit is another of those jaw-dropping ones on the Red Carpet this year!
- Jennifer Aniston's red "Princess-y" (okay, this is Aniston's own word!) dress is a complete stunner!
- Amanda Seyfried, Jessica Chastain and Jennifer Lawrence - among the best dressed on the red carpet!
- Hugh Jackman just picked the woman speaking to her up! The actor graced the red carpet with his wife Deborra-lee Furness by his side. Jackman has won himself a nomination in the Best Actor category this year for his performance in 'Les Miserables'.
- Charlize Theron is all white on the red carpet - in a Dior creation!
- Nicole Kidman, one of the presenters of the night, looks absolutely gorgeous in her black and gold ensemble. Kidman is with husband Keith Urban.
- Bradley Cooper... gasp! The actor, looking drop-down handsome, has been nominated in the Best Actor category for his role in 'Silver Linings Playbook'. And in case you were wondering who Cooper would be seen with on the red carpet, it's his mother - Brad's date for the night!
- On the other side, Joseph Gordon-Levitt is oozing oodles of charm!
- Reese Witherspoon - a vision in blue - every bit so!
- The Red Carpet has just begun!